This is a real hot recipe for all chililovers out there.
It gives you a real punch in the mouth, but also tastes fantastic
- Flank steak
- 3 tbs Da’ Bomb Beyond Insanity Sauce (or any other hot sauce)
- 2 chopped spring onions
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbs groundblack pepper
- 2 tbs soy
- 60 ml red wine
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- Mix all of the ingredients together
- Cut thin grooves in the meat
- Marinate for about 12-24 hours.
- Prepare your grill for direct high heat
- Sear the flank for about 1,5 minute per side.
- Let rest for 10 minutes