For Christmas – in Sweden – one does not ordinarily see so much of chicken-dishes, a bit odd, really.
Chicken legs go very well with all other good food on Christmas – plus both kids and adults love them. This recipe is with a Swedish brew Julmust – but can be replaced w Coke or maybe Dr Pepper.
- Chicken legs /wings/Drumsticks
- Bone dust rub (Recipe Here)
- Julmustglaze HÄR)
- Smoke chunks/ of and to your taste – apple is usually a hit with Xmas flavours
- Rub chicken with the Bonedustrubben
- prepare grill – indirect heat approx 125-150 centrigrades
- Add smoke chunks and then let the chicken lay …
- Meanwhile, make the glaze
- Last 10 min – brush chicken w glaze
- Inner temp 75 centigrades – = DONE