Great smokey dessert with whiskflavored smoked pears
- 0,75 cups Whiskey
- 0,25 cups Honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh nutmeg
- 4 pears cut in halv
- 1 Tbs Fresh Lemonjuice
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 wooden plank
- Soak the wooden plank in water for at least 12 Hours
- Brush the pears with the lemonjuice
- Mix alla other ingredients and let simmer at low heat..
- Let cool
- Marinate the pears in the mix for about 3 hours. Leve some of the mariande for later.
- Prepare the grill for direct medium heat
- Put the wooden plank over direct heat and close the lid.
- When it produces smoke, turn the wooden plank and put the pears on it.
- BBQ until the pears have a nice color.
- brush them with som of the marinade before serving.
- Serve with Ice cream.