I really love wings. The perfect snack for the big game, or as starters or side.
This wings are really hot and just the way I like it.
- Chicken wings.
- 2 cans of beer
- 0,4 cups Icing sugar
- 0,5 cups Heinz chili sauce chilisås
- A sip of your favourite hot sauce (i use blair´s megadeath)
- 0,5 cup bbq-sauce of your choice
- 1 Wooden plank
- 1 cup/2,5 dl Brown sugar
- 0.5 cup/0,5 dl Kosher Salt
- 3 tbs. freshly ground Black pepper
- 2 tbs Freshly ground white pepper
- 2 tbs. crushed mustard seeds
- 2 tbs. Crushed Corainder seeds
- 2 tbs garlic powder
- 2 tbs onion powder
- 2 tbs. Crushed rosépepper seeds
- 1 tbs Chiliflakes
- 1 tbs. Crushed dill seeds
- Soak the wooden plank in water for about 12 hours
- Brine the chicken wings in beer over night
- Mix all the ingredients for the rub
- Pat the chicken wings dry
- Prepare your grill 50/50-method and medium heat
- Rub the wings
- Place the wings on the wooden plank
- place over direct heat and close the lid
- After a while move the wooden plank to indirect heat
- BBQ for about 30 minutes
- Under the mean time mix, icing sugar, chili sauce, hotsauce and the BBQ-sauce
- Use the sauce as dip sauce for your wings.
- Serve with a ice cold beer