This is a little different Bacon Explosion.
Filled with pulled pork, and it sooo good
- 500 g minced pork
- 1 tbs paprikapowder
- 1 clove mashed garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbs ground pepper
- 1 tbs fennel seeds
- 1 tbs chiliflakes
- 3 packages of bacon
- Ground cheese
- Your favorite BBQ-Rub
- BBQ-sauce of your choice
- Pulled pork
- Smoke wood
- 3 tbs chilipowder
- 2 tbs cumin
- 1 tbs paprika powder
- 1 tbs freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbs oregano
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp red hot chili flakes
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Make a bacon weave
Instructions on our youtube channel below.
- Mix the spices, garlic and minced pork well
- rest in fridge for about an hour
- shred a package of bacon and fry it crispy
- Make a baconweave of 2 packages of bacontutorial here:
- rub the baconwave with bbqrub
- flatten the minced pork and make it the same size as the bacon wave. use clingfilm in the bottom.
- Rub again
- Spread BBQ-sauce over the minced pork
- add crisp bacon, pulled pork and grated cheese
- Use the clingfilm/plastic foil to roll the mince pork with the filling.
Make it as tight as possible.
- Place it on the bacon weave and carefully roll it in
- use some rub even on the outside on the bacon.
- Prepare your smoker for indirect heat and about 300 F (150 C)
- Use some of your favorite smokewood
- When it reaches a innertemperature of 150 f (65 C) its done.
- Let rest a couple of minutes
- baste with BBQSauce before serving