Racks of lamb are awesome on the grill!
- Rack (s) of lamb
- 1½ cup/2 dl olive oil
- Dash of lemonjuice
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 twigs of fresh Rosemary
- Thyme, to your taste
- Finish off tasting w salt & pepper
- Chop garlic and herbs as finely as You please
- Mix with olive oil and lemonjuice
- Let racks sit in marinade for 24 hours or more
- Prepare your grill for indirect grillin, approx 150 degr C XX F
- Remove racks from marinade and let dry
- Grill indirectly til approx 55 degr C inside
- Let sit over direct heat a short while for colouring
- Rest for 10 min, slice, serve.