Grilled fish is a secret passion. Here with some inspiration from Thai Cuisine
Saltbaked fish, this time a Seabream.
- 2 Seabreams
- 4 dl coarse salt/sea salt
- 4 dl wheat flour
- 2 dl water
- 2 stems of lemon grass
- 4-6 leaves of Kefir lime
- 2-6 pieces of Thaichili
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Prepare and light up grill for indirect grilling
- Mix salt, flour and water in a bowl
- Prepare fish, rinse
- Chop chili and garlic, push this mince with the lime leaves into fish belly. Stick lemongrass sticks in so it protrudes from the fish mouth
- Place the fish in a wide pan. Rub in the salt mix on both sides of fish
- Now the fun starts!
- Place fish as close to the heat as possible but still indirect heat
- Turn after ca 5 minutes
- At 52 degrees Celsius – take fish of heat.
- Serve and enjoy!