This is the perfect snack.
The pork is brined in beer for 24 hours, and then we smoke it, and grill it crispy whit a glaze of habanero and maple syrup.
This snack contains, sweet, smoke, heat, and salt.
The best of all worlds
- Sliced pork belly
- Maple Syrup
- Hot Sauce
- Cashew nuts
- Kosher Salt
- Apple Smoke Wood
- Mix 4 cups of beer with0,2 cups of kosher salt
- Brine the pork belly in fridge for 24 h
- Prepare ypur grill for indirect heat and low & slow
- Smoke with the apple wood for about 0,5 hours
- Mean While mix 0,5 cups maple syrup with som hot sauce (Use as much as you dare)
- Chop the Cashew Nuts.
- Prepare the grill for direct heat.
- Grill the pork crisp over direct heat
- Glaze it.
- Sprinkle chopped cashew nuts over the pork
- Let cool and serve-