Real tasty and simple recipe of smoked salmon.
Can be eaten warm or cold.
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepperground fennel seeds
- ground yellow mustard seeds
- Lemon Zest
- Chopped Dill
- Alder smoke wood
- Mix all the herbs and spices for a rub
- Rub the salmon
- Prepare your grill for indirect heat and low & slow (200 F /100 C)
- Usa a grill basket for your salmon
- When the smoke wood start to produce smoke
- close the lid.
Smoke until the salmon reaches an innertemperature of 116 F / 47 C
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)