This is a really nice side to alot of different dishes.
It works great wit burgers, Pulled pork or a really nice steak.
Sweet potatoes has real authentic taste wich goes great with BBQ
- 1 1/2 liter frying oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp chilipowder
- A pinch of sugar
- 1 kg sweet potatoes
- 2 dl corn starch
- 1 3/4 dl Carbonated water
- Truffles oil
- Start your owen and put it on 100 degrees
- Pell the sweet potatoes and cut in to 1 cm thick fries
- Mix corn starch and water in a bowl and put some of the fries in the mixture.
- Put the sweet potatoes on a grate and let the mixture drip off.
- Repeat with the rest of the fries
- Fry half of the fries and put on a butchers paper.
- Sprinkle the spicemixture over them and keep warm in the oven util alla the fries ar deep fried
- Mix mayonaise with some truffle oil, and serv with a BBQ dish of your choise