Teaxs is on of the four big BBQ-districts in USA
In Texas they use a lot of thick tomatobased sauces and use a lot of Hickory, Pecan or oak as smoke wood.
They make their Pulled pork in a diffrent way.
it´s coocked in a pan in the grill.
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 st green chilis chopped
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 0,5 cups chopped coriander
- 4 tbs chilipowder
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/4 tsk freshly ground black pepper
- a drip of your favorite Hot Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients fpr the sauce
- Put you meat in a pan
- cover the meat with the sauce.
- Prepare your smoker for low & slow and about 210-250f / 100-125 C
- Use ypur favorite smooke wood. (Preferable Hickory)
- Smoke until a innertemperature of 200 F / 95C