Yams or Sweet Potatoes on the grill is the perfect side to almost any BBQ.
In this recipe we give them a really nice glaze with honey and lime.
- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- A few sprigs coriander/cilantro
For the glaze:
- 3 limes
- 0,25 cups liquid honey
- Chop the Coriander
- Cut The Sweet Potaoes cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- Boil the potatoes for a few minutes.
- Rinse them in cold water and let cool.
Put in a zipbag with olive oil, salt & Pepper, and coriander and let rest in fridge for about an hour.
- Melt the butter and mix with honey and pressed lime
- Mix together and let cool
- Put the sweet potatoes on skewers
- Prepare your grill for direct heat
- Grill the skewers until they ar golden and got nice marks
- Brush with the glace
- Serve as sid to any BBQ.